Galliford Try Partnerships to deliver over 850 homes following Homes England partnership
Regeneration specialist Galliford Try Partnerships has signed a deal with Homes England which will see it build more than 850 homes across the UK.
The national partnership will deliver housing across key sites in Redcar, Cheshire, Staffordshire and Dorset.
The homes will be constructed as part of Homes England’s initiative to build new housing at pace. As preferred delivery partner, Galliford Try Partnerships will deliver:
- 360 homes in Redcar
- 330 homes in Sandymoor, Runcorn, including a 100 home extra-care development
- 116 homes in Cannock
- 60 homes in Blandford Forum
Stephen Teagle, Chief Executive of Galliford Try Partnerships, said:
“We are delighted with our extension of work in partnership with Homes England to accelerate the delivery of much-needed new homes in these regions.
“We share Homes England’s ambition to help more people access better homes and look forward to playing our part in making this a reality for communities in Redcar, Runcorn, Cannock and Blandford Forum.”
“We are delighted with our extension of work in partnership with Homes England to accelerate the delivery of much-needed new homes in these regions.”
Work will begin on the projects immediately with the first planning applications due to be submitted this month and the first homes due to complete in spring 2020.
The projects will deliver a mixture of housing tenures including open market housing, affordable rent, shared ownership, private rented sector and an extra-care development.
They are among 70 regeneration and development schemes Galliford Try Partnerships has ongoing across the UK. Working with long-term partners, including local authorities and registered housing providers, current projects include:
- the award-winning Clockworks, Manchester – a key regeneration scheme to deliver 105 apartments in partnership with Manchester City Council and One Manchester
- Blackberry Hill, Bristol – 346 new houses on a former hospital site delivered in partnership with Homes England, Bristol City Council and Sovereign
- Brunel Street Works, London – 975 apartments delivered in Joint Venture with Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Hall Green, Birmingham – 210 homes built in partnership with WM Housing at a former greyhound stadium.